Re: A PLAN TO END HOMELESSNESS IN SAN FRANCISCO

William Tinker (wtinker@fcgnetworks.net)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 01:59:23 -0400

 You are not paranoid. I think you are just being cautious and that is your
right to be here in these United States. The newspapers are full of
violations against,and murder of our citizens,and it should not matter at
all if you were a millionaire,or a displaced person what happened to Margret
Mitchel is a crime. and if California does not protect its citizens than
what is the sense in having any laws?
 back to my" Wild wild west theme" where Smith and Wesson,and Colt 45 were
judge jury and executioner all in one.
 I don,t advocate violence but I do advocate " Equal Protection",under the
law and thats for every single man woman and child not just for them that
can afford it!
 If they don,t charge this police officer with a crime and releave him from
duty,then I guess  they are attempting to reduce the population of the city
in their own special way(no pun intended).
 I have to wonder at the the so obvious two types of justice,one for them
that can afford it,and one for them that can,t.
 You figure out which one you or I will get from these fine upstanding
citizens,or anyone that is or has been poor. We can not change the system
untill the ones in charge are educated to the facts that no matter what cut
of clothes you wear,that with out them and our id,s and credit cards,and
name recognition we are EQUAL,so where do they get off thinking that they
can kill some one and walk????????
 I am of the belief that these police men will be tried and its a
politically correct thing to do this year...
 So yes Tom and every advocate out there you have done a very good job of
keeping this hornets nest calm cool and collected.
 Please don,t let these officers walk,as this is a can do thing look at the
good stuff you did and you have done in regards to a plan to end
homelessness.......I did submit this to the Concord Monitor,and to George
Bush,s campaign manager in Concord,New Hampshire as he will be here on
November 10,to officially start or sign up for the Presidential Republican
runner with Secretary
Sooooo, my thoughts are and always will be that this police officer did not
have probable cause to draw his weapon and fire it into her chest in the
first place,he could have done things differently,and if he could not have
avoided  shooting her he could have shot a warning shot,and if that
failed,he could have wounded her......
                                           Bill Tinker