Re: A PLAN TO END HOMELESSNESS IN SAN FRANCISCO

unclescam (unclescam@buskers.org)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 23:15:57 -0400

tom      i have some thoughts on this plan.parsing perhaps the intent and or
contra indications in the desires vs ends. would it be appropriate to  (innuendo
intended) attempt a discussion here of this plan, before one jumps into the snake
pit of presidential politics. we (the paranoid) realize the power of the
industrial state to shape it's opposition. uncle