Re: A PLAN TO END HOMELESSNESS IN SAN FRANCISCO,AND PERHAPS NORTH AMERICA IF IMPLIMENTED

William Tinker (wtinker@fcgnetworks.net)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 17:58:41 -0400

 10-30-99
 To All You Very Hard  Working Advocates  And Homeless Brothers And Sisters"
   I have to say a job well done!
   I want to know if you will allow me to put this in front of Vice
President Gore,and Presidential candidate George W.Bush.??? The reason I am
asking is because one of these men will be our next President,and if done
right perhaps we can better decide for our selves who to vote for. Because
if one of these men will commit to finding a workable solution,and makes it
a goal on his agenda,than we got what we want folks!!!!
 I know you did a tremendous amount of work and if you OK my use of you
plan,I will forward  this to the candidates and our Governor Jeanne
Shaheen,so that they can see what people can come up with that are not
getting paid $400,000.00 a year....
 Please get back to me because a cause this great needs to be pushed
hard,and fast so that the world knows that all the great minds are not
living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue!!!
  Love you people and try to get me permission to go for it on your PLAN!
                                               Bill Tinker
Wtinker@fcgnetworks.net