Fw: Homelessness and poverty must be part of next Gov.and Presidents agenda

William Tinker (wtinker@fcgnetworks.net)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:08:42 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01BF21E4.D0573720

Hello,
 This message got hung up in cyber limbo so I am forwarding it now...
                            Bill Tinker

----- Original Message -----=20
From: William Tinker=20
To: letters@cmonitor.com ; .nh-adapt@juno.com ; Coalition on =
Homelessness, SF=20
Cc: William Tinker=20
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 10:43 PM
Subject: Homelessness and poverty must be part of next Gov.and =
Presidents agenda

The homeless situation gets increasingly more difficult with the passage =
of time and the crimes against these persons are more violent,and =
degrading,we must question why these are going virtually unpunished.
 Are we becoming a nation of bullies?
 I would like to believe that our next Governor will have a political =
platform built on helping impoverished persons do better in life,get off =
the streets and have a decent meal each day.
 Also I firmly believe that if some police officer uses deadly force and =
could have done three or five other options they should not be protected =
they must be held to answer as any other citizen,and most certainly you =
do not allow them to walk the beat with a gun after that...
 Our next president must also deal with this national homeless persons =
agenda and hopefully he would work with the excellant minds of this =
countries advocates for the displaced  and disabled citizens of our =
state and land.
 I am a voter and their are perhaps 200,000 disabled and homeless =
citizens in New Hampshire alone,don,t you want to see a better working =
government of the people for the people?????
 I do and so do you please unite to show our pride and purpose
 Thank you very much. =20
William Tinker
25 Granite Street=20
Northfield,N.H. 03276-1640

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01BF21E4.D0573720

Hello,
 This message got hung up in = cyber limbo=20 so I am forwarding it now...
          =             &= nbsp;    =20 Bill Tinker

----- Original Message -----=20