Re: Fw: Mirror People and the Zoo

Bonnie Briggs (s248_1132@hotmail.com)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:31:45 PDT

General
Hi Stacey,
  That's a pretty big question. Some people may argue this, but one way you
can help is by volunteering your time to a anti-poverty group near you. I
give my time to OCAP and I know I'm helping people. The homeless here in
Toronto know that we're out there fighting for them and trying to make their
lives better. It's great that you want to help homeless people, we need more
people like you. Another thing you could do is to, and this is a lofty goal,
try to get the anti-poverty groups in your area working together. That's the
only way we're going to solve this problem, is by working together without
all the petty squabbling and internal politics that goes on sometimes in
these groups. Hope this helps.
Bonnie