Committee on homeless run by the homeless

Bill Tinker (wtinker@fcgnetworks.net)
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:10:50 -0400

Calling all activists and advocates for the disadvantaged

I sit here in my mobile home still remembering those days and nights I spent
on the streets.And I worry have I become calloused and none caring about a
brother or sister who is cold frightened and feeling  defeated .
 I may have a dream that can,t be full filled,but I would love to see
enough pressure brought to bear on the serious candidates to make

them pledge to pass laws and present a disabled and homeless bill that will
impact all who are or were ever home less or disabled.
 So I did ask if whether you support this or not to call congress on your
computor,and tell the congress man from your districts to sponsor a bill to
resolve homelessness,and disled persons,because these two groups have been
discriminated against for along time now.
 So if you could please forward this address maybe we could do something
now?www.congress.com.
 It may seem like a huge agenda but it is a very worth while one I think if
we get enough people to take ten minutes out of there life we might be able
to save some humans!!!!!!!
                                 Respectfully yours,
                                   William "Bill"Tinker
                                    25 Granite Street lot # 4