Re: SF Mayor's Shopping Cart War

Bill Tinker (wtinker@fcgnetworks.net)
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 21:26:38 -0400

10-11-99
Perhaps it is time to recall,or request that Mayor Brown quietly ride off
into the sun set?
 I am not proud of politicians whom have to "LORD" it over some one that is
disadvantaged,mainly due through societys negative out look that is
projected by such a huge bumbling idiot,hey Willie Brown you are welcome to
eat with FNB at the next food pass out ....He would not show unless it were
to persecute some more displaced persons.
 We here in New hampshire invited our Governor to come sleep with us or to
eat a meal at the local soup kitchen,you know he did not show!!!!
 It is so very much a hypocrites style to do a 180 when the pressure is
on....Perhaps the HPN could get enough people to sign a petition to have him
removed for malfeasance????This public and private harrassment has to be
violating civil rights ,maybe some one should call civil liberties if they
have not yet?
 I will tell you that I am surprised that the police have not refused to do
his dirty work,as most police do have some kind of scruples...I realize they
were ordered to do this and it had to come down from the top dog.
 Any how I am appalled at this Nazi type of tactic,that he has implimented
history has shown that this conduct begets its own kind of just rewards....
 My prayers go out to you my brothers and sisters,and if my voice can help
you I hope that I can!
                                                   Sincerely Bill Tinker