Re: Toronto budget chief proposes concentration camps for homeless

Thomas Cagle (nh-adapt@juno.com)
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 19:10:15 -0400

On Sat, 09 Oct 1999 17:09:27 -0400 Graeme Bacque <gbacque@idirect.com>
writes:
>I sincerely hope I'm overreacting... but what this guy is proposing
>frankly
>terrifies me. - graeme

I don't know that you are over reacting Graeme.

The problem is, this won't save any money. The only way you get real
economy from this, demands that you euthanise the confined.

Tom C

*warning* black humor *warning*
A true story, Not Dead Yet adopted it's name from a Monty Python movie
where the corpse wagon came to pick up the dead from a plague. One old
guy complained with a family member and the charnal teamster that he was
"not dead yet" as they tried to load him on too. The name was unanimously
adopted.

It's only funny when it's not you being tossed on the wagon.