Re: Toronto proposes street sweeps?

Graeme Bacque (gbacque@idirect.com)
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 17:16:29 -0400

--=====================_36650821==_.ALT

At 04:58 PM 10/09/1999 -0400, Robert Kemp wrote:

>RK:
>ANY powers "granted" ANYONE by the state are promises of ARMED backing.

No shit... see the follow-up posting of the Toronto Sun's slant on this
thing. It will give you a clue as to just how scary this proposal is. We're
talking literal concentration camps here.

Another scary coincidence is that we're also expecting a substantial
overhaul of Ontario's Mental Health Act, that will likely come into effect
right about the same time as Jakobek's mad scheme. This will grant these
people even greater powers.

And they call _us_ crazy...

--
Graeme