Re: BURNABY B.C. INSTALLS 'PANHANDLING METERS'Apology for not reading completely I am human

Bill Tinker (wtinker@fcgnetworks.net)
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 13:42:53 -0400

Dear Stephen,
 Sorry did not read this entirely only scanned it,I apologize will
definitely attempt to read a bit closer into the subjects hope you can
forgive me..
 Of course if you read my letter or note that was attached I did state that
at least no homeless person could be arrested for loitering or pan handling
as I did say it would be hard to arrest a meter??? I am most interested in
helping to stop  this abuse of the poor and working poor by politicians such
as Mayor Brown of SF anf in Toronto ,these politicians must be held
accountable,and stop flip-flopping like a fish every time you attempt to
nail them down on their stand and views on a worsening situation!!!!
 And I want to thank you for waking me up about the money not going to where
it should,have you seen any of my past writings? I am solid brother believe
me!!        Bill Tinker