Re: food not bombs info (Part 2)

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 00:12:56 PST

Hello Again Cowgirl,

      Here is another Crescent City Food Not Bombs Chapter, that
services the Magazine St. area of New Orleans. I could not locate the
Rampart neighborhood chapter, but I know they have one because I
remember alot of homeless people congregating there for those veggy
handouts.

1818 Magazine (Rear: Corner of Magazine and St. Mary)
New Orleans, LA 70130
(504) 944-4907

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

--------------------

Cowgirl <Cwgrlpkrkr@AOL.COM> wrote:
>Subject: food not bombs info
>

>Hi everybody, my name is Cowgirl. I am nineteen and I have been on and
off the
>streets since I was fourteen. About two weeks ago I moved in with my
mother in
>Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with
the Food
>Not Bombs in New Orleans? I can't find a number or address anywhere.
Also, is
>there a chapter close to me in Baton Rouge. Does anyone live in my city
who
>would like to start a chapter with me? I have been enjoying the posts
for the
>last week or so that I have been on the list. This is the first time I
have
>ever heard about the Biotic Baking Brigade but I am really impressed by
them.
>Especially by the fact that they had Carl Pope as one of their recent
targets.
>I worked for Sierra Club/CalPIRG in San Diego and I definately agree
with
>their decision to pie him. May I make a suggestion to you BBBers? How
about
>Fred Phelps, the anti-gay "preacher" who protested against Matthew
Perry at