Re: food not bombs info

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 00:11:10 PST

Hello Cowgirl,

     Welcome to the Homeless People's Network. If there is any place in
cyberspace that you truly stand a chance and getting the answers to your
questions as they pertain to homelessness ... it's here. Here is the
contact info you requested, and I've included FNB Baton Rouge info just
incase you don't know about Bishop Op or 6th & Florida's St. Vinnies
Soup Kitchen. There is also a Sally (Salvation Army) way out on Airport
Blvd. in case you did not know. I'm assuming you are new to Baton Rouge
coming from San Diego, both places in which I lived for a time as a
homeless person and know like the back of my hand. NUFF SAID!

Food Not Bomb Chapter Contact Info for:

Baton Rouge
Brad, 2640 Alaska Street, Apt. J, Baton Rouge,LA, 70802 OR:
Marcy Fisher
858 Arlington Avenue, Baton Rouge,70806

New Orleans
Brice White
2325 Short Street, New Orleans, 70118
504-861-1439

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

--------------------

>From owner-hpn@aspin.asu.edu Wed Nov 18 01:38:11 1998
>Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 19:47:09 -0500 (EST)
>From: Cwgrlpkrkr@AOL.COM
>Subject: food not bombs info
>Sender: owner-hpn@aspin.asu.edu
>To: HPN@aspin.asu.edu
>
>Hi everybody, my name is Cowgirl. I am nineteen and I have been on and
off the
>streets since I was fourteen. About two weeks ago I moved in with my
mother in
>Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with
the Food
>Not Bombs in New Orleans? I can't find a number or address anywhere.
Also, is
>there a chapter close to me in Baton Rouge. Does anyone live in my city
who
>would like to start a chapter with me? I have been enjoying the posts
for the
>last week or so that I have been on the list. This is the first time I
have
>ever heard about the Biotic Baking Brigade but I am really impressed by
them.
>Especially by the fact that they had Carl Pope as one of their recent
targets.
>I worked for Sierra Club/CalPIRG in San Diego and I definately agree
with
>their decision to pie him. May I make a suggestion to you BBBers? How
about
>Fred Phelps, the anti-gay "preacher" who protested against Matthew
Perry at