Re: Mandate homeless people on nonprofit boards and staff?

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 22:28:01 PST

Andrea,

     I totally agree with you! Any organization or faction whose sole
mission is to aid and assist the homeless and low-income persons, should
be comprised of an administrative and legislative body of no less than
%50 homeless and formerly homeless staff members. The homeless staff
members have key insight into the current urgency of the needs of the
homeless whom the organization will assist and the formerly homeless
persons have the ability to apply what worked for them to the methodical
approach needed to help others who suffer from the homelessness status,
which they themseleves were able to overcome. NUFF SAID!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html?sig
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>