Re: Keep Up The Good Work!

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 02:58:34 PST

I thank you, Shaneen, for this wonderfully uplifting feedback letter
that my eyes were privileged enough to be able to read over. You should
join the Homeless People's Network if you're not already a member. I'm
sure the present members would enjoy exchanging posts with a good person
such as yourself. May your dreams come true and your kids grow to be
full blooded humanitarians :) God Bless you!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html?sig
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

Join the Homeless People's Network Discussion List TODAY!

   If you've ever been homeless--or are now--here's a new list
   just for you. It spans three continents and a range of
   worldviews and backgrounds. While some posts are personal, most
   focus on news, views and solutions to homelessness. Our members
   are mainly in the USA and Canada, but also Britain, Germany,
   and Australia. Via HPN, homeless people working with activist
   groups, street newspapers and other homeless-run projects (such
   as squats, centers, shelters and housing) can share information
   daily.

   To subscribe, send e-mail to listowner Tom Boland at
   <wgcp@earthlink.net>. Visit us on the web at
   http://aspin.asu.edu/hpn/
   1-1