Re: thanks! Re: HPN blurb/NYC

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 17:37:51 PST

Tom,

     I have to admit, Gulliani has cleaned it up immensely. I saw very
few homeless that I could concretely identify and only a handfull of
dope men, from Fri afternoon to Sun evening. But, having become
conditioned to the south (west, central, & east), I found my visit
there, when outside, extremely frigid. For a moment I thought I was in
Chicago and you know that's a far colder place than NY due to the
persistant Great Lakes wind chill factor. I know one thing is for  sure
... I don't urge anyone who is still in their right mind, to back
theirselves into a homeless position anywhere above the Delaware
Memorial Bridge!! NUFF SAID!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html?sig
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>