Re: Some comments

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 16:36:07 PST

Virgina,

    Go to my client site located at:

http://4homeless.hypermart.net/northampton/nc_schools.html

    and look at the map there to see where I'm located with respect to
the state as a whole, or, go to my web design/promo business page
located at:

http://4homeless.hypermart.net/web_design.html

    and scroll down to the bottom and you'll see a map of northeastern
North Carolina's roanoke chowan river valley region. I doubt you'll
recognize any of those towns because they are all extremely rural, as is
the majority of eastern carolina. North Carolina is more noteworthy for
it's Tri-Ad & Triangle Park regions which consists of Greensboro,
Charlotte, Raliegh, Durham, Chapel Hill, & Winston Salem. Even the
western side of Carolina (Asheville, Boone, Hickoryville) is far more
developed for a mountainous region, than eastern & coastal Carolina will
ever be. Nuff Said!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html?sig
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com