Re: bad shelter

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:33:24 PST

Dear Yanhui,

     If you did not have this agreement in writing and notarized if the
contract was written/contructed on the fly, then I'm not sure what you
can do in a situation such as this! If you do have the contract in
writing, signed and/or notarized, and clearly it states what you have
just told me were the agreement's terms, then if you have the time,
casually file a law suit against there asses. If money is an issue,
offer the lawyer %30 of your settlement, and 9 times out of 10, they
will jump at that. Who knows, the shelter landlord may have a case
history of pulling this trick on previous clients. Keep me posted and
for other recommendations as to what your options are, post this same
message in DejaNews within the alt.society.homeless discussion group
and/or join the Homeless People's Network and post your message there as
well. You may even contact Breck Daughtrey <bdaught@city.norfolk.va.us>,
who happens to be on my site update notification mailing list and in my
opinion, is "in the know" about homeless related issues in the city of
Norfolk. God Bless you and your kids.

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html?sig
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

Regards,

Tedrico Latham