Re: Some comments

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:01:44 PST

Virgina,

     Great Job on the poem. Had you not already received a Voice of the
Homless Award, you certainly would have for this masterpiece! I've been
to Cheyenne ... and it's about 60 times bigger than Rich Square! What
does that tell you about Rich Square? :)

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html?sig
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

wch@vcn.com (Virginia Sellner) wrote:
>Subject: Re: Some comments
>

>Thanks Tedrico I did write the poem, but it is based on a speech that
Fred