pies and politix

ARON KAY* (pieman@pieman.org)
Wed, 04 Nov 1998 07:53:13 -0500

Re: Biotic Baking Brigade PIES Murdoch, eyes Thatcher FWD

i do hereby lend moral support to the eternal campaign of the flying
confectionary objects taergeted for piggies such as maggie thartcher and
that media maggot union-busting pig, rupert murdoch (who runs the
fascist new york post). i do enter an alliance with the biotic baking
brigade in the struggle to confront and expose those pompous jerks in
order to impede their moves to gentrify the planet in their image....
those military corporate thugs had better watch out for the unexpected
flying pie of ridicule!!!i happen to be a
marxist-lennonist(groucho-john) who feels we should not have to play
around. we mean serious bizness when it comes to dealing with those who
espouse the politics of genocide.perhaps those who egg on the war on
drugs are also in dire need of meringue
as a member of the abbie hoffman unit of the biotic baking brigade, i am
physically out of commission but they have my eyes and ears anytime for
spiritual support....
THE PIE IS THE LIMITS!!!EVERY DAY IS PIE DAY!!!LET 1,000 PIES FLY IN THE
FACE OF FASCISM....
this goes for the polluters, homophobes,and all espouse that neo-nazi
tendency
please visit my pie pages at http://www.pieman.org

TO JOIN  <http://aspin.asu.edu/hpn/join.html> or email Tom
<wgcp@earthlink.net>