Re: [Fwd: ALERT: Campaign for Legal Places to Sleep/Portland,OR

Tom Boland (wgcp@earthlink.net)
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 00:46:40 -0400

Hi, Remona:

Thanks for  updating HPN members on today's Campaign for Legal Places to
Sleep protest in Portland, plus your news about the Burnside Caddilac.  I
wish the best for the paper, Sharon, Mike, Brian and you.

In Portand and worldwide, may we all have all we truly need to survive and
flourish!

Seeking peaceful means to homeless peoples' aims. -- Tom in Boston

TO JOIN  <http://aspin.asu.edu/hpn/join.html> or email Tom <wgcp@earthlink.net>