Re: HUD Homeless Chat Page/Help for the Homeless [Sonny repost]

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 02 Nov 1998 14:56:48 PST

Tom,

     I've been there and I must say, they really offer a powerful and
beneficial dicussion at HUD, subdivided into about 8 or so, really
controversial issue categorties. I posted in both the Help the Homeless
and Internet Communities forums while I was there. Thanks for
making all of us aware of the existance of that board. If I ever find
time from my client web site commitments, I plan on incorporate a real
discussion board on the Tedrico's Page web site.

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html?sig
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>