Re: Will you VOTE? Why or why not?

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 02 Nov 1998 14:00:28 PST

Bruce,

    You are so right. If we don't get any Democratic candidates in, then
there will be hell to pay with a congress full of monied/educated
Republicans. If I were registered to vote in NC, I most certainly would
vote Democratic .. "for the people" .. so to say, versus Republican ..
"for the chosen ones". Nuff said!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html?sig
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>