Re: Will you VOTE? Why or why not?

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 02 Nov 1998 13:56:02 PST

Tom,

     I'm registered to vote in Arizona & California. Alot good that will
do for me, while here in North Carolina. Although I did not intend on my
business blowing up here in Carolina and thus altering my plans to
return to the Bay area, I actually I feel kinda bad about not
excercising my right, but I'll make sure I'm prepared to vote in the
future.

Unexcusable but Honest,

Tedrico

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html?sig
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>