Re: Will you VOTE? Why or why not?

g. nelson (colleen@aa.net)
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 11:12:46 -0800 (PST)

God, how could I have forgotten I-200.
I've been doing everything I can to assure that this piece-of-shit
initative will not pass.
The conservatives are insisting that racial and gender discrimination and
bias are just magically gone.
When one presents just a tiny fraction of the bountiful evidence
illustrating that this is simply not true, I get told to go back to
Africa:)
Sweden's more like it:)
Guess I just don't know my place.

Gwen