Re: Pine Street Inn on the Web

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 02 Nov 1998 04:26:16 PST

Bruce,

     It looks like the site will have a lot of potential. When you've
completed this site, be sure to send me a banner ad so that I may
include it with the Pine Street Inn link listing under my Shelters -N-
Soup Kitchens segment. Good Luck with your web development and also
knock `em dead at your Homelessness seminar/exposium :)

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html?sig
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

Bruce Burleson <anvil@quik.com>