Fw: What's your story?

H. C. Covington @ I CAN! America (@)
Sat, 29 May 1999 23:34:56 -0500

   ----------------------------------
----- Original Message -----
From: Wilkinson,MH (pg) <M.H.Wilkinson@lse.ac.uk>
To: HOMELESS DISCUSSION LIST <homeless@csf.colorado.edu>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 1999 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: What's your story?

I am currently researching homelessness at the London School of Economics in
Britain.  At present I am interviewing homeless people and ex-homeless
people, to find out a bit about thier life story, including how they became
homeless, what happened when they became homeless, and for those who are no
longer homeless, how they found a way out of homelessness.  I wondered if
anyone on the discussion list who is or has been homeless wanted to write
and send me thier story.

If you would prefer no one else to read your story, then please email me at
           M.H.Wilkinson@lse.ac.uk

When I write up the research, no one will be identified personally.