Re: Feds pass on prosecuting cops: No Action in 96% of civil

Thomas Cagle (nh-adapt@juno.com)
Wed, 26 May 1999 08:29:46 -0400

On Tue, 25 May 1999 21:18:42 -0700 (PDT) Tom Boland <wgcp@earthlink.net>
writes:
>Amnesty Intrnational claims that the USA isn't walking it's talk on
>civil and human rights.  Do you agree or disagree?  Why?

Tom,
Civil rights are being run in the new--reconstruction mode, 'do nothing
and it will go away'. Which is what will happen untill we kick up enough
fuss to be heard all the way to Washington.

MiCASSA personal assistance, coming to a legislature near you!
Tom Cagle
nh-adapt@juno.com
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/6482
ICQ 7555286
Visit Crip-Chat  http://members.xoom.com/Bunnygail/index.htm   8-9
Eastern

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]