Poverty disability and acountability

Thomas Cagle (nh-adapt@juno.com)
Mon, 24 May 1999 07:55:21 -0400

I am forwarding this whole thread on in hopes someone can make better
suggestions to Jewel than I can. This is off of a local list I run.
Replies are probably better sent direct to Jewel.
Tom C.

From: "Julia Tetreault" <ladyjewel@altavista.net>
To: "Thomas Cagle" <nh-adapt@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Gynecolgists are maiming and killing alot of unsupecting
women in this Country!!!
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 01:03:50 -0400

Dear Tom,
  By all means...I think I stumbled on something big here...I spoke to my
mom and we were discussing the issue I wrote at such length about...I
remembered she'd had an early hysterectomy too <runs in females, in my
fam.>
"Yes, she said...I was about forty, they left my ovaries and they removed
those a couple of years after."  I asked her, "how do you know they
removed
them mother, what proof do you have?"  "None, she admitted...They just
told
me they did and I believed them."  My point exactly...