The closer they get (Was: [nasna] Cities Target Homeless...)

George J.P. Perry (geoperry@iww.org)
Tue, 18 May 1999 21:11:06 -0700 (PDT)

Prejudice.  Pre-judged.  Comfortably settled in the mind's proper place.

As the alien-beings begin behaving like Real Humans, while maintaining
their obviously out-worldly appearance...

... anxiety rises... uncertainty... moral vertigo... "I almost hit one
with my car", says Mayor McNervous...

... I pity the fool, but agonise over language.

- George Perry... "Juggler Vain's House of Dung", Frisco Liberation Radio