Fwd: Harris's campaign gets off to rocky start

Bonnie Briggs (s248_1132@hotmail.com)
Sat, 08 May 1999 10:52:53 PDT

General
Hi gang,
  A Provincial Election has just been called here in Ontario. Mnay of us see
this as an opportunity to get rid of Mike Harris. He, more than any other
Premier, has done more to ruin this province and make life hell for people
on welfare. Here is what happened when he tried to make a campaign stop at a
construction yard. He says that he has created 540,000 new juobs for
Ontarians. What he doesn't tell you is that 80% of those jobs are part-time.
Don't believe anything he says. I can't wait for June 3/99. Talk to you
later.
Bonnie