NYC Dos Blocos SQUAT EVICTION <fwd>

Tom Boland (wgcp@earthlink.net)
Fri, 7 May 1999 22:06:53 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.ainfos.ca/en/ainfos01844.html

From: Chuck0 <chuck@tao.ca> -->
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 00:55:45 &#45;0400 -->

A-Infos (en) DOS BLOCOS EVICTION ON 4/27 (Confirmed) -- Huge Police Action
Developing

Tuesday, 27-Apr-1999 22:57:14 EDT

A - I n f o s
a multi-lingual news service by, for, and about anarchists

Date

Tue, 27 Apr 1999 00:55:45 -0400
      A - I N F O S  N E W S  S E R V I C E
            <http://www.ainfos.ca/>

Originally From - ricinger@inch.com (Richard Singer)
        The New York City squat Dos Blocos is slated for eviction
through a
major police action tomorrow, April 27.  The police have cleared all
traffic
from 8th, 9th and 10th Streets between Avenues B and C as well as on
Avenue
C between 8th and 10th Streets.  The Dos Blocos squatters have already
seen
helicopters circling the building...

        All New York City-area friends and comrades are urged to go down
Dos Blocos tonight or tomorrow morning to help and support the
squatters.
If at all possible, everyone is encouraged to bring cameras of every
kind.
Please call (212) 592-3039 for further, last-minute information,
communications, etc.

In Solidarity,

Richard Singer

P.S.  IWW members note:  This information comes from Sarah Charlesworth,
one
of the two delegates for the New York City GMB.  Sarah is currently
living
in Dos Blocos.

			********
		The A-Infos News Service
			********
		COMMANDS: majordomo@tao.ca
		REPLIES: a-infos-d@tao.ca
		HELP: a-infos-org@tao.ca
		WWW: <A  HREF="http://www.ainfos.ca/">http://www.ainfos.ca/</A>
		INFO: <A
HREF="http://www.ainfos.ca/org">http://www.ainfos.ca/org</A>

HOMELESS PEOPLE'S NETWORK <http://aspin.asu.edu/hpn>
4,000+ POSTS by or via homeless & ex-homeless people