Re: Empowerment

mother nature (momforall@yahoo.com)
Fri, 7 May 1999 13:18:03 -0700 (PDT)

Catalina,
Welcome aboard.  You are now a member of one of the largest
organizations in the world.  There is not a one of us that has not felt
the way you have.  It is a very normal and natural process. You just
need a break - to be able to recharge your batteries, reconnoiter,
collect your thoughts, give your mind and soul a break, You deserve it.
Your place will be waiting for you when you get back. Don't stay away
to long though someone else is waiting for you to return so they can
take a break. I promise you if you hug a tree you will start to feel
better.

--- "mail.ids.net" <homey@ids.net> wrote:
> Hmm..
>
> Lately I feel I am being screamed at not listened
> to, ridiculed not respected, burnt out then stomped
> on and a myriad of other things.  Is it time to
> leave?  Perhaps time to let another facilitate the
> way?
>
> Or do I hang tight over rocky waters, ride the boat,
> plug along to merrily,merrily-life is but a dream.
>

> Catalina

<HR>