Re: Santa Monica Article BOUNCE - RESEND to HPN

jennafer waggoner (refugee@gte.net)
Thu, 28 May 1998 23:39:15 +0000

Feinstein... a Watermelon-Green on the Outside, Beverly Hills Pink on
the Inside...
Michael Feinstein and Today's Green Party Politics, Santa Monica City
Council Member
Exclusive and Excluding... the poor

--
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Aho Mitakuye Oyasin, For All my Relatives

Jennafer Waggoner
Making Change...
a community newspaper empowering the
poor and unhoused with an income