Re: Are Homeless Web Pages Actually Helping? (Tedrico's Page

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 28 May 1998 00:44:10 PDT

Well said Reuben (I presume) and thanks for responding! Que Dios de
vendega y tu casa y tu familia :)

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homeless
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>