Re: HPN USER SURVEY (was Do You Sense HOMELESS WEB PAGES are

Liberty (liberty@vaxxine.com)
Sat, 23 May 1998 03:45:35 -0400

At 06:11 AM 22/05/1998 -0700, Tom Boland wrote:

>One question I'd like to ask is how we can all make our sites more useful.
>For instance, I ask you all:
>
>1) On HPN, what kind of posts do folks personally find most useful?

Personal experiences, discussion, experience.

>2) What do you want to see more of on HPN?

More open discussion about personal experience, history.  I would
also like to see more solution-focused discussion, and work that is
going on that will directly impact in a positive way on people,
i.e. help more people help themselves, get off the streets.

>3) What might you want to see less of here?

Less of the radical, anarchist items.  None of these actions have
ever done anything to resolve homelessness, just divide the community,
making it look like it is okay to break the law.

>4) What part of our content is best to highlight on our Web Pages?

Solution-focused activities, pictures, bios, editorial pieces.

>5) Which HPN content do you post on your site or send to others, and why?

I purposely do not have a web site, sorry <g>.

>6) Have you ever taken action on policy, assisted by HPN's content or
members?

I have sometimes kept others informed about policy announcements posted here.

>If you wish to answer in relation to other sites that address homeless,
>please do that as well.  Seeking peaceful means to homeless people's
>aims.--Tom Boland

Thanks,

Liberty (Lillian)
- liberty@vaxxine.com