Re: Open letter to friends, relatives and coworkers on my

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Fri, 22 May 1998 03:20:47 PDT

God is in your corner Bruce ... go with your gut feeling and enjoy that
security my brother!  Nuff Said!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homeless
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>