Re: Assist with Deadline?

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Fri, 22 May 1998 03:06:24 PDT

Anitra,

     Sorry, I missed this opportunity! Due to the devotion of my time
this week to a client web site I'm developing, I was unable to check my
email at all yesterday, hence I'm 6 hours late on responding to this
before your deadline! Actuall 3 hours late by your time in Seattle! Just
in case, your deadline may have been bumped up, here is my response:

I was never able to make my stamps stretch pass a couple of hours
because I was a substance abuser and that was the only reason I applied
for them ... so I can get a little bit higher on those days that they
were issued out! However, if I wasn't an addict and were to use them for
food while living in a shelter I'd buy mostly, non-perishable foods like
canned goods, boxed cereal and pint size cartons of milk, and a lot of
junk food, only if I were in states that did not allow the purchasing of
hot foods with stamps like Texas, North Carolina, and Mississippi! But
if I were in states like California, Arizona, or Georgia which allowed
the purchasing of hot grocery store deli platters, then I'd buy a lot of
those and eat less in the soup kitchen lines! As far as strectching the
stamps a full month, I doubt that would be possible in any state,
especially if you were a non-single recipient and had other mouths to
feed! They just don't give out enough for a person to buy 3 square meals
a day on! Hope this has helped in some way .... NUFF SAID!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homeless
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>