Re: Cigar Humidor Case Fields Corner

Bruce D. Burleson (anvil@quik.com)
Thu, 14 May 1998 02:08:00 -0400

Mr. Custy,

Thank you for your prompt response to my concerns.
I am happy that you have promised to address them.
I am happy that the large, multimillion-dollar corporation
that you represent--the same one that emphatically keeps
the ice cream, soda and staples shelves full of product
daily--cares about me and can afford to supply me with the
product I require, specifically cigars.

Therefore I am pleased that, when I walk into the Fields
Corner store tomorrow (5/15/98), fresh, hand-rolled cigars
will be waiting for me, as will a 2-liter bottle of Sprite.

Sincerely,
Bruce D. Burleson

----------
> From: Custy, John <JCusty@Store24.com>
> To: anvil@quik.com
> Subject: Cigar Humidor Case Fields Corner
> Date: Thursday, May 14, 1998 2:53 AM
>
> Dear Mr. Burleson,
>
> Thank you for your comments regarding the Store 24 located in Fields
Corner. It is our intention to provide a quality cigar to the consumer by
utilizing the humidors and purchasing a premium product.

> I visited this location on Tuesday morning and removed the existing stock
from the sales area. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced as a
result of the inferior product being offered for sale. I have addressed
this issue with the new manager of the store, and the supplier has been
notified to return to the store to replenish the humidor with fresh stock.
The manager has been reminded of the proper procedures for storage of the
cigars, and has assured me that he will properly care for them. As far as
the employees not being able to open the case, there will be a new system
in place to ensure that this is no longer a problem.

> I will notify you when the new stock arrives, and would welcome meeting
you at this location to share a couple of cigars and discuss any other
feedback you may have. Feel free to contact me live or via E-mail with any
questions or concerns.