Re: Wisconsin Welfare: W-2

Tom Boland (wgcp@earthlink.net)
Tue, 12 May 1998 10:28:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Bonnie:

Laura was kind enough to permit me to forward to HPN her critique of
Wisconsin's W-2 program.  I'm sure she'd love to read your comments and
answer your questions about how folks in Wisconsin are fighting welfare
cutbacks.  However, since she is not an HPN list member, you need to reply
to her directly at the CC address below.

Thanks for writing us, Bonnie.  Please continue to keep us updated on
events in Toronto and actions by Ontario Coalition Against Poverty. --Tom B

TO JOIN  <http://aspin.asu.edu/hpn/join.html> or email Tom <wgcp@earthlink.net>