Re: Palo Alto, CA votes to install public pay-tiolets downtown

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Sun, 10 May 1998 14:37:42 PDT

Tom,

    I agree with you! I'm sure the universal token is readily available
in Palo Alto, like it was in San Diego, L.A., and San Francisco. If they
worked on $0.25 Burker King toilets, then they'll probably work on
these. And yes, like that complaining neighbor  brushed on, you can
believe there will be plenty of dope smoking going on in these new
$61,500 latrines, by the homeless substance abusers, because all the
ones I've encountered, had this motto  ..... "Nothing beats the high you
GET .. in a PORT-A-LET!" :) LOL :)

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (919)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

Tom Boland <wgcp@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Perhaps there could be free tokens for homeless people, or staffed
>facilities where the worker's key can open toilets for the homeless.
If