Re: [Fwd: Peltier Legal Forum in D.C. next week]

JENNAFER WAGGONER (refugee@gte.net)
Sun, 10 May 1998 12:07:32 +0000

--

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Aho Mitakuye Oyasin    For All of my Relatives,

Jennafer Waggoner
Editor
Making Change...
a community human rights newspaper empowering
the poor and unhoused with an income and a voice.
P.O. Box 3622, Santa Monica, CA  90408
(310) 289-7446
refugee@gte.net

http://www.solcommunications.com