Re: Evicted, sort of

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 07 May 1998 17:38:06 PDT

Bruce,

    Good Luck and be strong! And choose future roommate wisely! Keep us
updated and remember the public library usually has free "time slotted"
internet access so my advise to you is to utilize your webmaster skills
and go through the entire library and financial district and persuade
someone to pay you to do a couple of web pages for some quick cash! Make
sure your pitch contains 2 elements: (1)an immediate since of urgency &
(2) make them think they are getting the deal of a life time, and also
let them know that they can watch you design the site, and add any input
towards the pages design that they feel neccessary! I don't know if
you've ever panhandled, or even if you've ever been homeless, but I do
know I have panhandled from coast to coast and was good at it! So I'm
telling you this from the heart and experience! People will give you $20
to $50 on the spot to have a web page custom designed for them while
they watch! I use to carry pre-designed templates on a 3 1/2" floppy,
while I was out there on the curb, so that I can give the "blue collars"
a choice of web page designs! Can you see the potential now? But don't
do like I did and smoke up all the profits, if that's your cup of tea!
Once again, I wish you Good Luck! Nuff Said!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (919)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>