Re: Massachusetts DMH Human Rights issues...woops, forgot!

P. Myers (mpwr@u.washington.edu)
Mon, 4 May 1998 13:45:40 -0700 (PDT)

If things become *really adversarial, consider carrying a loaded tape
recorder to any meetings, with blank tape.  Just set it on the table, and
let it "record the minutes."  any objection should raise questions.

Pat Myers