Re: Vet Hunger Strike: surplus military housing destruction protested

Judy Olsen (wholedamnpie@uswest.net)
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:50:29 -0800

I guess each of us communicates with society in our own way.  I remember how
Uncle Sam screwed us during Viet Nam; you would have to be pretty god damn
stupid to expect to be treated differently as a civilian.  As long as we hurt
ourselves, society won't give a damn.  We have to hurt society in some way,
i.e., financially, before we're taken seriously.
For the whole damn pie,
Judy