Re: Info on Poor People's March? [Deneen of Great Speckled Bird]

Tom Boland (wgcp@earthlink.net)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:45:14 -0800 (PST)

FWD  Non-member submission from the editor of Atlanta, GA, USA
     "alternative newspaper", the Great Speckled Bird:

     From:    Deneen Sparks <thebird@usa.net>
     Subject: Re: Info on Poor People's March?
     Cc:      Anitra Freeman <anitra@speakeasy.org>,
              "Homeless People's Network" <hpn@aspin.asu.edu>

That post should have been from us.  We are the people to put them in touch
with.  Our posted date is likely to be changed - we're looking at moving it
to the next MLK birthday, but are open from discussion by all activists and
orgs who want to take part.

--
Peace,                           news:alt.thebird

Deneen Sparks, editor, THE GREAT SPECKLED BIRD
http://thebird.org
It's almost the millennium.  Do you know where your peace flag is?
http://thebird.org/store/flags

END FORWARD