Re: Fund police "homeless" program, nix Urban Ministry, Palo Alto,CA

Judy Olsen (wholedamnpie@uswest.net)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:25:29 -0800

--------------29C78C0DA357A6562676A7EA

Great idea, Mike.  Thanks!
Judy O

Mike Steindel wrote:

Well thats just great. The cops get to hire a Nurse who can then tell
people they need medical attenton, if its medicinal MJ the cops can bust
them on the spot. Oh and the Social Worker can tell them that they need
to find work cause there is no more welfare, since the Feds have to ring
the U.S. with missles to save us from rogue nations.

Well I think this is a load of crap. 62 grand buys a lot of meals,
blankets and clothing. What the hell is a nurse and social worker gonna
do. Especially ones that work for the cops.

I have a plan to fix cities with these types of politicians. That plan
calls for "sweeping" as many homeless as possible iinto town, register
them to vote before the deadline and make their voices heard. Lets show
them what "Sweeping" is all about.  mike

www.november.org | www.fear.org
F.E.A.R. & November Coalition Forum: www.libertyjournal.com/liberty_forums/index.cfm?cfapp=10"

Libertarian Party Issues

FWD  San Jose [CA, USA] Mercury News - Sunday, March 14, 1999

     A SHIFT IN AID FOR HOMELESS

[...]

advisory committee will recommend that the city council give nothing to