Re: Homeless train to be chefs: Chicago Anti-Hunger Federation FWD

Judy Olsen (wholedamnpie@uswest.net)
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 19:04:44 -0800

Seattle has something like this, too.  Unfortunately, most of the graduates wind up
cooking at a fast-food place.  Perhaps because the training program is only for a
month or two, when you actually need one year.
Judy O