Albany Update and Photos

John Lionheart (johnlionheart@mailcity.com)
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 06:43:52 -0700

More photos from Albany landfil, photographer Robert the Rabbit, see:
 - -  http://ipoet.com/FEATURES/TREES/June22-99.html

Albany Freedom Colony: Update June 23 1999: Only 3 (of 50) Albany landfill squatters have moved into the trailers being set up on adjacent racetrack property by Operation Dignity. The trailers were supposed to be ready by the posted eviction date of June 15th, but are still being assembled. The city has taken no action against the residents other than photographing past and present campsites for their records and supposedly to aid in cleanup. However, there is today posted a notice that bulldozer work will take place today and tomorrow to widen the roads into the bulb.
---
John@iPoet.com
http://www.iPoet.com