Fw: Western Washington Contacts Needed

H. C. Covington -- I CAN America (icanamerica@email.msn.com)
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 23:57:26 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Dee Christoff <Christof@WAPC.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 1999 2:43 PM

Hello,

Would list members with development knowledge/experience out there in Western
Washington please contact me?

Please let me know if you might be interested in the possibility of
participating on a state-wide, legislatively mandated funding task force that
will look at diversifying both public (state) and private contributions to the
Washington Poison Center. This is a great, very time-limited, volunteer
opportunity for someone who would be willing to provide some advice at a once
per month meeting. Expected completion date November or December 1999.

We already have representatives of the Washington State Insurance Commissioner's
Office, the Washington State Hospital Association, the state Department of
Health, University of Washington Toxicology Service, Emergency Physicians'
Association, and others involved. However, we desperately need a non-staff
development person to be on this task force! This group will provide
recommendations to the Washington state legislature. Could be a nice feather in
your cap!

If interested, please contact me off list.

Dee Christoff
Director of Development
Washington Poison Center
christof@wapc.org

* * * CAREER SEARCH ONLINE * * * CAREER SEARCH ONLINE * * *

To instantly reach the thousands of members of the CharityChannel audience with
your position opening, submit your organization's position search to Career
Search Online at <http://CharityChannel.com/Career_Search/>.

   Advertise on the award-winning CharityChannel family of forums!
   See http://CharityChannel.com/Sponsor/ or call (949)589-5938 for
   more information.

CHARITYTALK is powered by L-Soft's renowned LISTSERV(R) list management software
together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM) mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For
more information, go to:  <http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html>