Searchable Housing Database -recreate it on your own site

H. C. Covington -- I CAN America (icanamerica@email.msn.com)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 03:34:12 -0500

Subject: Re: Should Homeless Vets Get Empty VA Space?
From: L D O <dowens@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 03:14:26 GMT
Newsgroups: soc.veterans

We should reinstitute the Veterans Of War Home{ old soldier's home}.
Any person, who served this nation honorably, should not be left to rot on the
street.
In many cases, the reason they are on the street, is because of damage suffered
physically and mentaly, in
service to the nation.
Our Represenatives in the House vote for additional highway funds, instead of
the targeted VA system. That's
you Mr Zack Wamp. Care to discuss it?